Monday, March 24, 2008

Hoppin down the bunny trail...

Some of the YUMMY food.
My ham and casseroles.
I was so proud of myself for how they turned out.

Brothers and sisters. minus AMY

AGAIN.

Cute lil centerpieces on the table
The other tables centerpiece.

The top to this broke last Easter... So, the bunny is no more.

Me posing to act like a Betty Crocker.
Camron and me.


Check out his eyes they are very pink!
US AGAIN.


Hope all of you had a great Easter and the Easter bunny cam to visit you!! We had a lot of fun and it was a gorgeous day. ABSOLUTELY beautiful. =) It was better than the SNOW that INDIANA got. hahaha...

2 comments:

Carlos said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Shay told me. Now we can be bloggin friends too!

Carlos said...

Hey, go to www.matiekay.blogspot.com she is always making new cute backgrounds and they're free!