Monday, March 31, 2008

*VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS*

Eating at Olive Garden!
You think you have "BLING" check out mine YO dont be jealous!!!
US with the Coca-Cola bear.
At the M&M factory.
Camron and me at the Belagio water show.
So, this week has been SO MUCH FUN with my mom and sister in town we have done loads of fun filled stuff, but I dont want to take over our blog with it so I just posted a few. We had a cook-out, rode some go-carts, went to the movies and saw 21 which is AMAZZZZING. I loved it... WE played some TWISTER... Haha. Went to Vegas and had a BLAST, climbed a mountain in the middle of the night and swimming and tons of other stuff!! It was loads of fun and can't wait fot the whole family to come out in June.
We need some more posts on here of family....
Shar-how are you and Kyle doing?
Amy- How are you and Keri doing?
Mom and Dad- Whats new in your lives?? Hows the flying and guitar hero's.
Lance and Katrina- How is the married life going??
We need the WHOLE family to start posting and BLOW this blog up YO YO YO... =)

2 comments:

Carlos said...

Sarah! That looks like so much fun and reminds me of our swinging time in Vegas....I think that's when we bought the m&m's for my wedding hehe. I finally went public with the pregnancy thing cause we heard the heartbeat today. Check it out!

Staci said...

oh my gosh sarah love the bling..I'm totally jealous. You look so hot :)