Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My camera broke so heres some old pics to entertain ya!!!!

This is right before Tyson ripped the crotch of his pants!!
New Years in downtown St. George
Dancing on New Years.
Camron and me waiting at Holiday World to ride the RAVEN.
Shar and me at Holiday World again.
Ok, so my camera broke this weekend!!!! =( I am so sad I loved that camera and lived through it and it was my life hahahaha... I am obsessed with pictures so I will be getting one very soon very VERY VERY soon so I can share all the upcoming events!! Its going to be crazy my parents are going to be here tomorrow night and than Amy and Keri are going to be moving to St. George this SATURDAY!!! Ohh and Sharmanes wedding on FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!! Heck yes... Dont be jealous fools. I am so excited too see all of our family again and get a fabulouso picture!!!! I miss all of you guys especially Mom and Dad Rutz =( I wish you guys were out here... But, soon very soon you willbe and who knows maybe your house will sell. That would be awesome!!! Willl update soon and hopefully will have a camera than. LOL.

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Hey Sarah! Shay totally beat you to the punch with Camron's birthday! She already has pictures and everything...haha Looks like it was fun!