Monday, September 22, 2008

Girls just wanna have FUN!!!

We were having a lot of fun trying on costumes and dressing up!!!
My sista!
I love this girl she is my partner in crime!!
WHAT NOW?! Hahaha..
After a long night...
Getting ready to go out all beautified...
JULIA!
HOLA.
Mmmm... FRied ice cream..

I love these girls...
Indiana was fun I got to spend a night with some good friends from home and we went and ate and played at Wal-Mart and just had so much fun!! I miss you girls... Hope too see you all again soon.
Ohh and these pictures posted backwards...


3 comments:

Carlos said...

Did you FINALLY get a new camera? I love costume shopping, it brings me back to my childhood.

*Sarah* said...

No, I didn't get a camera yet! These are from mym mother in laws camera.... SAD i know I need to get one.,

*Sarah* said...

No, I didn't get a camera yet! These are from mym mother in laws camera.... SAD i know I need to get one.,