Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yet another year gone by.. Oh how the time flies?!?


My beautiful cake my sister made!!!

YUMMY!!

Me with all of my presents...

I love them so much!
Today was a lot of fun it was a blast at work we went to eat at Chili's and I got to wear a cute lil tiara all day so I felt like a princess all day!!! YAY. Than Camron took me out to eat to my favorite Chinese restaurant Lucky Buffet and it was so YUMMY. It was funny because I had no idea that Amy had made my cake already and I was all sad when I got home from work thinking that there wasn't going to be any cake. But, when we came home from eating and riding go-karts there was the cake and all of my presents!!! Than Lance and Katrina and Sharmane came over it was a good time and I am glad I have such an amazing husband and family!!!!!! Oh and I got the cutest jacket too from my mother in law and I should be getting it on friday or on Monday of next week. So, we will see...
Here below is me dancing with the balloon that Camron got me it is hilarious! I loved it...

2 comments:

Staci said...

your the biggest goof ball ever. What a fun time. That cake is hilarious. Happy Birthday!

Carlos said...

Happy (very late) birthday! Glad you got to see our little man. We'll be back down for Christmas and hope to see you!