Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to All...


A toast to Family...

Do you hear what I hear...


Can you see what I see...

Look at all of our presents!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! It was so nice to have Mom and Dad here for the Holidays and the baby showers. It was so much fun all of the family activities we had going on. We are so thankful that we have all of our family out here so close it is a lot of fun when we get together. I hope everyone had a good Holiday and will have an even better New YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hi, you don't really know me but I know Katrina, Lance, Tyson, Kyle, and Sharmane and have met your in laws a couple of times. I just had to say how cute Tini is, she is absolutely AWFUL at updating her blog (still love her though) and her tummy is so precious!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, Happy New Years to ya!