Sunday, December 13, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

YAY!! So, we found out we are having a sweet little Princess join our family!! WE are so excited and can't wait too meet her. It's so surreal seeing your baby on that screen and seeing how much they are growing. We saw her 8 weeks ago and she was still a lil ball with lil stubs forming her arms and legs. Now,she is basically formed and just growing and getting to know how to do different things before we welcome her into this world!!


Well, on a different note I bought a camera on black friday and I thought that it was going to be amazing and really cool because it was everything I was looking for, but than after taking it to a weekend in SLC it's CRAP and it doesn't work like at ALL.. So, I took it back and now am on the hunt for camera. I know I want a re-chargeable battery and not one that takes double AA batteries because cameras just drain them really bad so I don't want to waste my money on that... SO, if you have any good suggestions let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay A Little Girly!!! PS This Is Shaina ♥♥♥ =)