Monday, January 18, 2010

*24 Weeks!*

I can't believe I am 24 weeks/6 months already!!! Our lil girl will be here before we know it! I can't wait too see her beautiful face. I feel her kicking ALL of the time now and she loves it when I am listening to music she is dancing along with me in my belly haha. We saw my belly move from her kicking for the first time the other night and it was so surreal!!! So, crazy how something that tiny can make such a big move... She loves to kick her mommy's bladder though I swear I am in the bathroom 24/7, but it's so worth it. I know it will only get worse too when she gets bigger. So, hopefully she finds something besides my bladder to kick so I can sleep good for a bit longer til I get too big to be comfortable! Oh the joys of pregnancy. LOL

1 comment:

Carlos said...

Looking good!!! Orden's favorite place to kick was my bladder too...so I totally sympathize with you! Unfortunately he never did find a better place to kick :) Congrats! Can't wait to see that beautiful little girl!