Monday, April 21, 2008

Layin' some good 'ol tile!!

This is our kitchen floor before the new tile...
We had to pull up the tile in the laundry room because it was sooo bad!! It was lifting and had water spots and was just disgusting as you can tell....
Haha.. Ok so we were filling up a thing for the tile cutter and it spilled all over my pants! Looks kind of hot don't you think?!
This is like one of the only times you will see me hard at work....
Shay and TAY... We were supposed to lay the tile and the boys babysit... Doesn't look like it turned out like that now huh...?!
Look how beautiful it looks!!
My baby cutting out some tile! He looks HOTT! ;)
Brady spreading the thin set and laying the cut out tile.
This is our front walk way... It is a small area and we didn't need those big ones because they would have been awkward, but this looks amazing!
Laying the grout down.
We had lots of fun playing with the tile and watching the boys hard at work... LOL. Will post pictures of the final thing after we mop it and it looks AMAZZZING. It already does, but we have to wait to mop it a little bit later... So, look forward to it!

2 comments:

Staci said...

awesome floor..man I wanna do that w/ my kitchen. I might recruit camron ;) Oh and you don't have to lie we know you peed your paints...and yeah thats hot.

Carlos said...

Hehe, Shay told me you guys laid tile in the kitchen...I didn't even know you were in your own house! That's awesome! Looks good, looks like it was a fun day.