Monday, April 21, 2008

Every Rose Has its Thorn


So, I was talking to Camron yesterday about when we were dating and what songs used to remind of us each other I.E. one of mine was STICKWITU by the pussycat dolls because I was obsessed with them at this time and than it reminded me of him... So, than he came with a reply with "Every Rose has it thorn!" OK... No I hope that I am not the only who thinks that that choice of a song is like ok now that is a mean choice haha.. I was like why does that remind you of me?! That hurts my feelings and than he astounded me with this remark by saying, Well, a rose does have thorns and it makes the road hard to travel and sometimes it hurts, but in the end it is always worth the travel by seeing what they can turn into by a beautiful rose. Sometimes we had our struggles and stress and that stood as the thorns of the rose. Than when we finally got married and were sealed in the temple to be a family together forever it turned into a BEAUTIFUL ROSE!!! OMG I love my husband so much and he amazes me so much with some of these comments....



2 comments:

Staci said...

hahah the words of Bret Michaels sooo hot!

Carlos said...

That is soooooooooooo sweet!