Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WE are so BLESSED!!!

So, I just want to come on here and say how blessed we all are to be able to live in a country with the freedom of religion and being able to choose ourselves what we believe!! We are so lucky. =) I am so thankful that we have these amazing temples to bless our lives and bring meaning to the work. Words can't even come to my mind to say how grateful I am .....
1. To have an amazing husband who I am sealed to throughout ALL OF ETERNITY!! He is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me and I love him so much.
2. I am thankful that we know and understand the importance of going to the temple and now that we will both be able to attend the temple regualrly (I.E. Camron's new hours and new job) we will definately make that a habit to GO EVERY WEEK.
3. To have an amazing family that I am sealed to and stay with through out all of eternity. I just wanted to share with my family as well how much all of you mean to me and I love and care about ALL OF YOU...
I recently had one of my close friends from high school pass away in a crazy accident. You never know what is going to happen and when it can all change within a blink of an eye that is all it takes. SO, no regrets, let nothing hold you back from being you, and never forget to say I love you to the person you really do love.
Some of you are probably saying ok What's goin' on Sarah being a sap story again?!? You probably think it my hormones and medicine I am on... That does make me emotional and such, but I really truly wanted everyone to know what I am feeling and to realize HOW BLESSED WE REALLY ARE!! We have a temple 3 blocks from our apt and we don't have to travel for HOURS like some people who live in other places. We need to take advantage of it.
FAMILY
I LOVE YOU ALL AND DON'T FORGET IT!!

This is the St. Louis Temple in the background and I love this picture... This is where I was sealed to the

LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

It's true! We need to be more grateful for what we have, and go to the temple more often. Were Carlos and I to move to Brazil we'd be 12 hours from the temple.