Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

Camron proposing!!! Asking to be my prince for all eternity!!!
This is where it all started! <3 This is one of my fav. wedding pictures too... =)
SO HAPPY TO HAVE THE REST OF ETERNITY!!!
OMG these 2 years have gone by so FAST and so much has happened!!! We moved out to St. George and both were scared.. Newlyweds throwing ourselves out into the world. No more Mom and Daddy's to help us out of bad situation we are adults and we have to learn the hard way. The first year was hard not being able to see our families as much, but I got a job with SkyWest and now we can fly home whenever we get a lil homesick and miss them... We have grown so much. We have had some great times and some really hard times. We had to go through the trial of having 2 babies taken from us. That is so hard I can't even put it into words. We want a baby so bad, but through these trials and tribulations we are learning to hold on to what we have and to each other because this is all preparing us for the rest of our lives... This is just the beginning. We went through Camron without working and went through financial difficulty, but came through. We have had the joy too see his brother and sister go through the temple and marry the love of their lives. It was such a joy too expierience that and remember the promises we made to each other when we were kneeling across the alter. Being married to your best friend is amazing and I love Camron with all of my heart and am so blessed that I found him! He is my world and he helps get me through all of the hard time I will ever go through. It's hard to think this because I thought I couldn't ever love him anymore than the day I met him... But, every day I grow to love him more and more!! He is amazing and the best this that ever happened to my life! He is my everything... Ok, So I keep going on about he is so good to me, but this is my time becuase it's our Anniversary. =) LOL.
CAMRON I LOVE YOU!!!
HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!!! YOUR THE BEST.


This is us excited about our Eternity to come!!! I love you until the end of eternity.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats guys, you are way cute, and I'm glad you found each other too. I love you both, and we need to hang out more since we are so close. :) Happy anniversary :)

Staci said...

you guys are sooo cute..and look how young you guys look back in the day! Good job on 2 years..2 down and eternity to go! :)

Carlos said...

Sarah! You are adorable! I love your wedding pictures! Yea for temple marriages! It is the best to be married to your best friend!!!