Monday, November 10, 2008

Update on happenings!!!


Beautiful St. George!!!
Well, I haven't updated my blog in forever main reason being I don't have a camera and hate updating when I don't have any pictures!
Well, in the past month a lot has happened. My sister in law moved here from Colorado and it has been great having her live here! My niece and her are both living with us right now and Keri started going to school at Dixie Middle School and she seems to be fitting in just great! =)
Good news I am going to be going to school in January and I am so excited I just need to get a little bit more organized and get on with contacting the school about all of my information and stuff... =S Camron has been skating a lot lately and he is getting really good! He recently went to a skating competition in SLC and he won first in a ledge competition. Basically, the competition was an outside comp. and they had to skate different street skating spots and do the best trick and he won first on a ledge spot!!! Pretty amazing for my 25 year old hubby considering he is one of the oldest people out there that is still skating! I love him and he is so amazing at it.. DOn't be jealous. I'll try to update a little bit more often too... No promises though. Hahaha

No comments: