Sunday, February 1, 2009

GOOD~BYE SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!


YAY!!! We moved this weekend. We are totally out of our old ghetto fabulous nasty old apt! I am excited to be in a newer nicer apt that is bigger and has more space, but in a way it is also bittersweet... We have lived here since we have been married and have had SO many memories here. I just want to remember all of the special memories good and bad that we expierenced. We had our first 2 year Anniversaries here and had our first place on our own. We learned that I am not the greatest cook and that I found a way to burn ramen noodles. LOL We laid our first set of tile in here and made it our home we turned a boring old apt into our home and made it a wonderful place to come home too.. We had the joy of finding out we were pregnant and than the sorrows of losing our children. We had the joy of finding out my hormone problem and we learned that we can overcome this trial and move on with our lives. We have had the joy of family coming out here and seeing our home where we live and see our lives together.
I am so excited to have this new apt and expierience new memories with my amazing husband. I love his so much and am so grateful that we both have each other to have for all eternity. He is my life and my love and my world!!! Camron, I love you and am excited too see what life brings us in our new apt.

No comments: