Sunday, February 1, 2009

Let's hit the slopes.


This past weekend has been SOOO BUSY!! We went snowboarding/skiing this past weekend up at Brian Head and it was so much fun. Sara came down from Provo and we met her on our way up. So, Shay, Sara, Keri, Carmon, and me all went and it was tons of fun. IT was Keri's first time and she did really good didn't fall too much and she got the hang of it really quick. Except for getting off of the lift LOL she never failed to fall every time getting off of the lift. It was funny. The weather was perfect too because it wasn't too cold, but cold enough we were happy to get back together to our warm weather here in St. George. We also stopped in Cedar at Loves gas station and got the BEST hot chocolate Banana split flavored and it was so YUMMY. I love that stuff. SO GOOD.

We also moved this weekend and it was good we got everything out and on Saturday and put most of the stuff in the kitchen away it looks so good and I am so excited because I actually have room to put my stuff in cabinets so I can actually USE IT!!! I will post some pics of the new apt once it is clean and looks good. There is boxes everywhere and stuff still needing hung up and such so we will wait til I get that done.

No comments: