Sunday, February 14, 2010

27 Weeks!!

This post is a couple of days late, but better late than never. Nothing new has changed except that my belly keeps growing and growing!! Hahaha... You can definitely tell that our lil girl is becoming stronger everyday by her powerful kicks too the bladder!! I think after this pregnancy my bladder will never be the same! I don't see how people can recover from more than 1 baby in there. I am sure I could do it, but 1 is just fine for me.

I ordered Gracelynn's bedding for her nursery and it was supposed to be here on Friday, but sadly has not been delivered yet. I am hoping it will come on Tuesday so than I can start decorating her nursery and getting it ready for her! It is going to be SOOO adorable I can't wait! Once it is set up for real in her room I will definately post pictures for all too see how cute it turns out!

2 comments:

Staci said...

love the belly and LOVE the nursery stuff...soooo cute!

Katrina and Lance said...

Oh look how cute you are prego! Can't wait to see her bedroom set it looks so cute.