Wednesday, February 24, 2010

29 Weeks!


YAY!!! I am in my last 20's week I will be in the thirties next week! WOO HOO. I am loving being pregnant right now... The nesting stage I think is driving Camron nuts, but you know what it will be so awesome when the baby gets here and everything is ready because I have been hard at work trying to organize everything. What sucks though is there is no room in this apt to store like ANYTHING... we have like every nook and crany already filled its going to be insaine trying to find more room for the baby, but I know we will!!
My amazing husband is getting the crib as we speak so I can set it up and decorate before I go to Indiana for my shower next week. I told him I would like to have everything here so when I get back I will have somewhere to put all of Gracelynn's clothes. She is going to be so spoiled and I can't wait too meet my baby girl!

1 comment:

Shay Tayler and Levi said...

i know how you feel, we lived in a small one bedroom when i had tayler, there wasnt room for anything! lol good luck. have fun at your shower :)