Monday, August 9, 2010

My Gracie Girl




I can not beleive it has been 3 months!!! Sorry, its a little late she was 3 months old on July 30, but hey I am a busy and working mother now. Gracie has reached MANY milestones...
-Smiling
-Cooing
-Laughing
-Rolling over
-Scooting
She has now found her hands and chews on them ALL OF THE time!!! It is so cute and messy hahaha SHe is drooling so much I mean so much now. So, I dont know if that is a sign of early teething or what it is, but she isn't cranky so I am just assuming she is just a drooly baby.

For her 3 month birthday we took her and got her...


YUP!!!! We got her ears peirced and she did AMAZING!! She did so good that she only cried for 5 seconds and that was because we were holding her down so she wouldnt move when we peirced them. But, other than that she stopped as soon as she could squirm she is the cutest darn baby ever and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HER SOOOO MUCH! I am greatly blessed.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

SO CUTE, Sarah! I love baby girls with little earrings; I think it's adorable. I'm super impressed she hardly fussed; what a trooper.

Katrina and Lance said...

I can't believe she is 3 months already. WoW Time flies. Love the earrings. Can't wait to see her in person with them. Hope all is well.