Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trip to the Hospital...




SO, I though I should write about my hospital expierience since I have been here since FRIDAY... Ughh I am so ready to go home, but my bodies not and has some other ideas.I have pancreatitis and it is horrible pain. I was screaming in agony when my friend Temre brought me to the hospital she was worried and had no other idea what to do with me when I was hanging out with her. It's a good thing that she did too because they did a blood test and enzyme levels which are supposed to be 300 we at 10900!!! At levels that high it could have killed me and definatly feel like I would have died from all of the pain...

Well, for pancreatitis the only thiing you can do is to give it a break by not eating. I haven't ate since Friday afternoon and still haven't because my body can't handle that right now... I have tried water, sprite, and crackers.... nothing will stay down or even sounds good right now for me to eat....
Being in here is super hard being away from Gracie and this week Camron is working the split shift at work becuase his co-worker is gone this week... =( I get to see her for only about 10 minutes each morning and than maybe an hour or 2 in the evening it is killing me and makes it so hard on me. I feel like am beginning to go through a depression and everything is just eating at me. I hope that I will be ok afterthis is done I dont want to make my life harder by just feeling sorry for myself all of the time. I just need my baby right now and my friends support...
Check out my freaking battle wounds from I-V's and such... stupid hospitals. =(

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Holy crap! This doesn't look fun AT ALL. I hope you're feeling better soon though! If there's anything you need/want, don't hesitate to call.