Tuesday, August 6, 2013

This Girl is ON FIRE!!

So, I feel I need to start blogging again... I have so many thoughts and random things I want to just vent about, but I don't feel like blowing up FB with all of my nonsense. SO, much has happened since my last blogging... -My son turned 1 My daughter turned 3 -Thanksgiving -Chirstmas -New Years -Basically a whole freaking year passed and I didnt document it on my blog... SAD DAY. Mason medical treatment on his lymphatic malformation is getting worse... I was basically just using this blog as an update and keeping everyone posted with Masons medical treatment and such. But, I found out last year at one of his follow up appt that his cyst can grow inward/outward/and multiply and EVEN GROW ON HIS TONGUE!!!! Hello, why did the Dr's not feel the need to tell me this like when he was born with it and diagnosed?!?!!? Ugh, don't get me started on the Dr mess, but anyways he now has a cyst that is growing on the back of his tongue and is basically, right where he swallows. Poor guy, just cant ever catch a break so he has had this cyst drained a few times and they will have to continue to drain it and end up cutting it out because it will just continue to fill with liquid quicker and quicker. Talk about a freaking panic attack... I hate having my baby go through all of these procedures, poking, prodding, and it's just not fair for lil man. I wish I could just take it all away, but I can't. But, look for more exciting posts to enjoy!

No comments: